Friday 4 July 2014

Lacy Sunshine "Lizabeth Wedding Bliss" Wedding Congratulations Card coloured with Spectrum Noir pens

Lacy Sunshine "Lizabeth Wedding Bliss" Wedding Congratulations Card coloured with Spectrum Noir pens

New Wedding Congratulations card for my Etsy shop, in the "blushing brides" range. This wedding beauty features Lacy Sunshine's Lizabeth Wedding Bliss digi stamp and is simple and elegant, to complement the beautiful bride on her special day. I  love her large dress, reminds me of my own wedding day many years ago...




I've used my Spectrum Noir pens:
Hair: TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4
Face: FS2, FS4, FS1 and FS6
Dress: GG1, blender
Flowers: GT1, PL1, PL2, PP1,

Also used Spellbinders Dies, Lily of the Valley sentiment stamps, handmade pearls embellishments, ribbons and simple glittered flowers to add a bit of touch of simple elegance to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment