Monday 7 July 2014

Crochet Spring Bunny Amigurumi Soft Toy

Crochet Spring Bunny

I used this free Ravelry pattern to crochet a quick bunny for my youngest daughter. I'm a bit of an amigurumi addict now, having done a few bunnies this year.

This was a very quick make, the instructions are very clear so highly recommended for an amigurumi crochet beginner, and the finished bunny looks adorable with the safety eyes in, rather than embroidered. Even though I've used worsted baby soft yarn, it still looks tiny. I suppose that's how tiny amigurumi is, but having seen a few larger toys that I have made for other kids, she was a bit disappointed :( Never mind, I'll knit her a larger toy for her birthday. She's still happy with it though and always asks for it at bedtime to snuggle with (she's only 3).

Crochet Spring Bunny Amigurumi Soft Toy
Tiny but adorable
Crochet Spring Bunny Amigurumi Soft Toy

Crochet Spring Bunny Amigurumi Soft Toy

No comments:

Post a Comment