Monday 28 July 2014

Christmas Wreath from Book Pages

Christmas Wreath from Book Pages

I sew those tutorials on how to make wreaths from paper, and specifically, from old book pages, and I just had to make one - it's perfect Christmas decoration, both for modern and traditional houses. 

It's very simple - take a paper plate, and cut squares out of the pages, roll them into tubes, glue on - I ended up with 3 rows, to add fullness. Add a bit of string (I used white yarn) and hang it. It would have been easier if I had a glue gun, but I only had PVC glue to hand so it took a while. I finished it off with a crochet flower. I think it looked rather nice - in fact we ended up keeping it up on the wall long after Christmas was gone...
Christmas Wreath from Book Pages
Simple but effective handmade Christmas decoration


No comments:

Post a Comment